Three Ingredient Pancakes (Easy) Vegan, Gluten Free & Dairy Free!
- 2/3 C Chic Pea Flour (Also known as Besan Flour)
- 1 Whole Banana (Ripe)
- 1/2 C water (Keep a little extra to if the batter thickens)
- First get your pan on the stove and set to medium heat.
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend for one minute.
- Now it’s simply a matter of cooking the batter to your liking!
Feel free to add yummy spices like Pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, cocoa, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Toppings are always a good idea! Nut-butters, Fruit, nuts, coconut butter, maple syrup and honey.