It doesn’t have to be ‘National Brownie Day’ or even the holiday season to want some good ole’ chocolate! Today, I saw this awesome recipe on the internet and thought I’d give it a little twist and share it with you guys!
I hope you enjoy!
- 1C Coconut Oil (Organic)
- 1C cocoa Powder
- 1/2C Honey
- Nut butter- optional- I recommend trying this recipe without the nut-butter at first
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use an electric hand moxer to blend into a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mix onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and let cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Cut desired size squares and serve!
- Can add nuts for texture and swirl in some nut-butter
- Coconut flakes make a great topping- especially for “sprucing” up a holiday dish!