Raspberry Overnight Oats
A Clean, high protein breakfast option that can be prepped nights before.
Write a review
- 1/4 C Steel Cut Oats
- 1/2 C Almond or coconut Milk- Organic is best!
- 1/4 C Raspberries
- 1/2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Select a glass jar with a lid (Mason jars work great) and place ingredients inside
- Stir ingredients well then place the lid on the jar tightly
- Store in the refrigerator overnight
- Open the next morning, and top with fruits or nuts!
- For a high protein version you can add 1/2 - 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- You can eat this recipe hot or cold!
- You can add whatever fruits you like!
- You can add whatever spices you like!
- A great way to save time and money is to prep 5 different overnight oats with different fruits so all you have to do in the morning is grab and go!